We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our fast-growing business.
This is a varied role that requires an HR generalist capable of providing a first-class service to ensure the HR department is nurturing a healthy work environment. Offering a great opportunity to get involved in all aspects of HR, with a focus on recruitment, staff learning and development, supporting managers on HR policies and dealing with HR queries promptly and reliably.
About the role
- To coach and develop managers to become confident people managers and self-sufficient in first line HR matters.
- To build strong professional relationships with employees across all levels of the business by providing first class HR support and coaching.
- To assist in delivering the recruitment strategy to achieve the company’s budgeted growth plan.
- To assist the HR Director in developing and reviewing HR policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with best practice and current employment legislation.
- To utilise a range of platforms to create a framework to effectively engage with employees, to promote the company culture, to attract talent and increase brand awareness.
- To evaluate sales performance to identify underperformers for the support group program.
- To manage the employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit.
- To plan and design HR related training programmes, manage the training delivery, measurement and follow up.
- To manage the appraisal process, working closely with the managers to ensure objectives are set, reviewed and training needs identified.
- To educate employees on the policies and procedures of the Company, orientating new employees, and effectively communicating new polices as they are implemented.
Is this role for you?
- Do you have experience of working in a HR generalist role?
- Do you have a CIPD Level 3 qualification, Level 5? If yes, this would be advantageous.
- Do you have a hands-on and can-do mind-set and a focus on proactive delivering solutions?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to colleagues at all levels?
- Are you articulate with excellent written communication skills?
- Do you have a pro-active approach and able to show initiative with a positive and challenging style?
What you’ll get in return
We offer a competitive salary, 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, contributory pension scheme. The role involves working Monday to Friday, 9 – 5 pm. The culture is fun with a real focus on employee engagement, so if you’re up for a challenge in a great environment then look no further.
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter.