We’re looking for a creative and experienced B2B CRM Marketing Executive to join our growing team. This is a new role which is coupled with the implementation of a brand-new CRM, providing you with a unique opportunity to develop and grow campaigns aimed at generating leads and increasing customer engagement and retention.
Sitting in the marketing and communications team, you’ll focus on brand awareness, attracting new business across a range of verticals and developing customer touchpoints throughout the journey from lead nurturing to lifecycle retention.
About this role
- You’ll have a unique opportunity to grow and develop a brand-new CRM system in a forward thinking and creative company with a marketing-led approach to sales.
- You’ll be in a varied role, focused on creativity but also with time spent analysing data for opportunities.
- You’ll work across the business on a wide variety of verticals to increase leads, customer engagement and retention using innovative and creative campaigns with the targeted audience in mind.
- You’ll join a small but growing team to deliver industry-leading communications.
We’re looking for…
- Someone who’s creative and dynamic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who understands data, segmentation, and strategy to optimise campaigns.
- You’ll have at marketing experience, including experience with Salesforce CRM.
- You’ll have qualifications in marketing, whether that’s a degree or CIM qualification.
A hands-on role, you’ll be involved with…
- End-to-end project management for planning, co-ordinating and creating segmented and highly targeted marketing campaigns across digital platforms.
- Writing and proofreading compelling copy.
- Designing visually engaging marketing material, especially emails (basic graphic design skills helpful).
- Developing brand awareness throughout a range of industries.
- Managing PPC advertising.
- Managing website and SEO.
- Analysing and optimising CRM data and activities to identify and define audiences, ensuring campaigns are carefully targeted.
- Monitoring marketing performance to work to agreed KPIs focused on customer retention.
- Supporting the development of marketing strategy.
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave – 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Professional development focus and internal promotion culture
Other cool stuff
- Mental wellbeing support with inhouse mental health first aiders
- Quarterly office activities from spa days to sports days (Covid dependent)
- Regular social events from drinks after work to five-a-side football competitions, and Christmas and summer parties (Covid dependent)
- Unlimited access to 200⁰ coffee machine and Bird & Blend flavoured teas
- Charity top-up scheme for your chosen charity
- Open plan newly refurbished office with lounge, kitchen and coffee house
- Relaxed dress code
- Short walk to car parking, local amenities such as shops and pharmacy
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter.